[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast Ready to Launch!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Mon Jan 23 09:50:23 EST 2017

Morning tribe,

We've got our first meeting for the newly- combined-borough group known as the Gotham Power Breakfast!  This Wednesday, January 25th, please join us at 8:30am at The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce offices - in downtown Brooklyn, adjacent to the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge, at 335 Adams Street (Suite 2700).

Come on down, ride the circuit, bring a guest and say hello and feel the "power" of a former US Marine!  We've got some attorneys practicing in several areas, some public affairs professionals, a school admissions consultant...guests in the form of a real estate broker from the Corcoran Group and an art law attorney.  Not to mention the services of yours truly, in the business cost recovery and expense reduction space!

Scroll on down to find future dates, our group page along with the "pay now" option, and other information.  I highly encourage all of you attending to please select the "I'll be there!" button.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D2755E.1E8983F0]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Group Page: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/Brooklyn
January 25th Meeting Link: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Brooklyn-Power-Breakfast-2016-12-29
Future Dates: March 8th
                           April 19th