[Fredslist] FW: Miss Gotham Queens Yesterday? ... Join Us at Gotham Queens Thursday, February 16th

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Fri Jan 20 18:16:59 EST 2017

I am very sorry I missed this first Queens meeting of the year. Unfortunately, my company scheduled its annual kick off meeting which is a mandatory affair, or I would have been there as well.

I know David Stein from my roots at Gotham and he is great at connecting people and following through to ensure there is synergy. I am very glad to hear he is back!

Vincent, Limor and Mordo are all great people that add value to are Queens group. You all need to get to know them if you haven’t already.

And of course Corey is the glue that reinforces our values and adds that touch of “Get it Done” attitude that ANYONE who comes in contact with him will understand immediately. His extreme knowledge and proficiency with his music catalogue (with interesting references) make him a jewel when he visits our group.

I look forward to meeting our new Fred and getting this vibrant, fun and often quirky group to the next level. I think you all should pick a date on our calendar (Always the Third Thursday of every month) to check out what is going in Queens.

Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems