[Fredslist] Looking for a window overlooking 5th Ave in midtown on Saturday Jan 21

Brett Deutsch brett at deutschphoto.com
Thu Jan 19 14:47:48 EST 2017

I sent this out a few days ago, but didn't get any hits, but I thought I'd
try once again.  I'm hoping to get some birds-eye view photos of Saturday's
Women's March on NYC, which heads down 2nd Ave from 46th St, turns west on
42nd St to 5th Ave, and then heads up 5th Ave to Trump Tower.  If anyone out
there has a clear view of a spot along the route and the ability/willingness
to let me in this Saturday, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,

Brett

Deutsch Photography, Inc.
Brett Deutsch :: Photographer