[Fredslist] International recruiting

Carol Larocque cglarocque at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:10:52 EST 2017

I need a suggestion: I am working on placements, mid to senior level
executives, in Eastern Europe. Candidates can live just about anywhere in
Europe or the UK. Does anyone have any suggests as to job boards or an on
line posting site where I can seek and attract candidates?
*Carol*
*Carol LaRocque*
*Great American Recruiting Company*
*516-857-3137*
*cglarocque at gmail.com <cglarocque at gmail.com>*

*"In the end, all business operations can be reduced to three words:
people, product and profits. Unless you've got a good team, you can't do
much with the other two."     Lee Iacocca *