[Fredslist] Referral for part-time receptionist position in Garden City

lynda l.feld at aavisresources.com
Tue Jan 17 10:36:39 EST 2017

Hello, Gotham:

I am recruiting for a part-time receptionist position in Garden City.

A Gotham member kindly referred a woman named Heather to me last week.
Heather did not specifically mention who referred her, and I have been
trying to have a follow up phone conversation with her but have been
unsuccessful at reaching her.

If you referred Heather to me, could you please get in touch with me-perhaps
you might have another way of contacting her than the one phone number I
have.

Also, I am still looking to recruit additional candidates for this position:
Part Time receptionist for small office in Garden City.  Hours are M-F 9-3;
$19/hour, no benefits but lunch is paid for on a daily basis.  If you know
someone who might be interested, please have them call or email me at:
l.feld at aavisresources.com.

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number