[Fredslist] Gotham in 2017: Our 20th anniversary! Looking forward to a great year with you

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Sun Jan 15 11:06:59 EST 2017

Hi Gotham,

Thanks to all who have already renewed for 2017! We are happy to have you as a member in 2017 as we celebrate our 20th year.

Several of you responded to Fred's email below saying you wanted to renew and mentioned you are not sure how to do so on line.

This should help:

Sign into the website ( logging in as a membe r) and your dashboard automatically comes up.

If you’re already signed in, navigate to your dashboard by selecting it from the top right icon in the blue navigation bar.

Once there, you’ll see a box on the top right called Membership, just click the “Pay Now” link, scroll down to the dues area and follow the instructions on the shopping cart.

I echo Fred's comments below: " We are commencing our 20th special year and we hope you return to develop business and enjoy it with us" .

Thank you for your continued membership!

Gothamly,
Debbie

Debra B. Lindner
Executive Director, Gotham City Networking
debbie at gothamnetworking.com

_____