[Fredslist] Haven't been able to get to the Friar's Club?

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Fri Jan 13 16:50:10 EST 2017

Missing out on Gotham meetings because of the midday traffic?  Wondering when and if you will get to your next Gotham meeting?

I understand. We love the Friar's too, but particularly since November 8 the traffic in the area has made it really difficult to get to, particularly at lunchtime when traveling from across the City.

So... Gotham MAD has decided to Make a Difference on this problem.  On Tuesday, January 24 our first meeting of 2017 (and the rest of our meetings during the year too) will be at  Restaurant Patrick on 45th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.  Our new venue is just 2 blocks from Grand Central, 3 blocks from the 6th Ave. B,D,F and M lines, and 6 blocks from Times Square and the 42nd Street stops of the 1,2,3, 7, N, R, Q and W subway lines.

The venue is great, the food is great and better than both... the networking.

We've surveyed our members in 2016 and are using the results in 2017 to  take our networking efforts up a few notches and so make a difference in our businesses by pushing referrals and in the causes our members support through their time and efforts by connecting them with people who can help.

So... why not join us and start the year off right? Just go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2017-01-03 and go to the Pay Now button in the Actions box!

See you there!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.