[Fredslist] FW: bookkeeper available for a law firm or property manager

Cholst, Bruce A. bcholst at andersonkill.com
Wed Jan 11 15:25:17 EST 2017

Happy New Year! As many of you may know Rosen Livingston & Cholst combined its practice with Anderson Kill PC. As a result  we need to place  our bookkeeper who is very competent and loyal. She has excellent judgment and skills and works well with the staff, clients and vendors.. She has worked for both managing agents as well as law firms and would be a welcome addition to your firm.

[http://www.andersonkill.com/images/signature/1-7/pyramid-centered-no-slogan.jpg]
Bruce A. Cholst
Shareholder

ANDERSON KILL

1251 Avenue of the Americas - New York, NY 10020
bcholst at andersonkill.com<mailto:bcholst at andersonkill.com> - www.andersonkill.com<http://www.andersonkill.com/>
T: 212-278-1086 - F: 212-278-1733
Biography<http://www.andersonkill.com/People-Details/PeopleID/137>

This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.