[Fredslist] Fwd: Two small, nice, inexpensive offices for rent

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Jan 11 16:46:32 EST 2017

We have two comfortable, furnished and clean  offices for rent in our lovely East 45th Street office suite (between Second and Third Avenues), minutes from Grand Central Station, the United Nations, restaurants, banks—everything.  The first office is small and compact and is for one person only.  The second office easily fits 2.  Both offices have upper storage cabinets….

We have a full kitchen so bring your lunch plus a small conference room.  The rent covers Fios/Wifi, Cleaning and Electricity.  This is a modern 24/7 building with full security.  We gladly put your name in the lobby building directory and the office is yours.  Security is required.

Rent for a year or until February 2021….

For more information, photos, etc, just call Bambe Levine
212-490-6500
bambe at bambepr.com<mailto:bambe at bambepr.com>

Thanks