[Fredslist] Gotham Business Breakfast first meeting!!!!! - Feb 1st!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Mon Jan 9 15:31:36 EST 2017

Hellllooooooo my friends!

I'm excited to announce the launch of *Gotham Business Breakfast*, a
non-compete group that will meet near Grand Central.  Gotham Business
Breakfast is *dedicated to being the most prestigious group in all of
Gotham!*  We already have 20 new Gothamites who are all *superstars *at
what they do in their respective businesses, and have more signing up soon.

If you'd like to come to our first meeting, meet these new Gotham members /
excellent professionals, then please feel free to reach out to our Group
Coordinator, Dan Hochler (daniel_hochler at fhfg.com).  Dan will make sure
that you're not competing with any of our new members.  Breakfast is $28
and the first one is February 1st, 8am at Gente right next to Grand Central.
 Here's the link to sign up
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting>.
We max out at around 35, so there are likely only going to be a few seats
available.  *Reach out to Dan soon if you want to be a guest!*

*Get excited!!!!*

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 228 East 45th Street