[Fredslist] I have a favor to ask (for a 90-year old's birthday)

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Jan 4 09:18:19 EST 2017

A couple of years ago when David Abeshouse's mother was celebrating a
significant birthday, he reached out to Gotham requesting cards and notes
for his mother, from anyone who wanted to participate. Ultimately, David
wowed his mother with an enormous number of cards and letters which he
delivered to her on her birthday. She was delighted by the gesture.

This is where you come in, if you feel like participating.....again, or for
the first time.

My mother-in-law Ruth Alpert will be celebrating her 90th birthday in
February, so we've decided to make the same request.

If you feel like sending a card, note, or postcard, we will be collecting
them during the month of January and delivering them to my mother on her
birthday.

Please use the following address during the month of January:
Ruth Alpert
PO Box 320048
Fairfield, CT 06825-0048

Thanks in advance to all who participate.

I know this will be a memorable birthday in more than 90 ways!