[Fredslist] Gotham: Are you ready for 2017?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Jan 3 11:22:07 EST 2017

I would like to echo our Executive Director's below message and sentiments.  2017 bodes well for all of Gotham as we kick off the first of many 2017 special events when we celebrate Gotham's 20th anniversary on 3/28 at the Harmonie Club.  Stay tuned for details!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>