[Fredslist] A new year for Gotham brings a new group as two Gotham group harness their resources together

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Jan 3 10:35:14 EST 2017

Happy New year tribe.

On the first business day of the new year, I share some exciting news.

With great pleasure I introduce a new group that harnesses the combined power and resources and more of two groups that created it.

Meet Gotham Power Breakfast (GPG) group and its new group coordinator, Robert “Rob” Giamboi <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/RobertGiamboi>.

GPB includes members from Staten Island Gotham and the Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast Group meeting in a convenient location — Investors Bank — in downtown Brooklyn, one block from borough hall on the southeast corner of Livingston and Court Streets (Thank you  to Vincent Chirico, Esq. for this arrangement.); indeed our host will become a member of our tribe as well.  Keeping the tradition with those stalwart groups, GPB will meet on Wednesdays throughout 2017 (See meeting schedule below.).

About Rob.  His cost recovery and expense reduction firm, Tri-State Advisory Group, LLC, a registered veteran owned business, saves companies and non-profits money, all on a contingency basis — if no savings, no cost to you.  Reach Rob at rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com <mailto:rgiamboi at tristateadvisorygroup.com>.

GBP welcomes circuit riders and guests (just check first please to avoid any conflict in this non-compete group)  RSVP and pay on line <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359>.
First meeting takes place in just 22 days, Wednesday, January 25.
Future meetings — mark your calendar — take place — also all Wednesdays — on March 8, April 19, June 14, July 26, September 27, November 8 and December 13.  After the schedules get set, we may also host a summer event near the Ferry landing on Staten Island (any excuse for folks who never or rarely enjoy the Staten I. Ferry to do so!)

You certainly will enjoy any GPB visit you make; incredibly nice professional, rather well-connected, and good at what they do.  We expect and welcome those who have or aspire to just that.

Please join me in welcoming Rob and the group.

Best.

-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]