[Fredslist] Are you on the list? These are the people registered to attend the Gala who saved with early bird pricing. Early bird pricing ends tomorrow

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Mon Feb 27 11:27:12 EST 2017

Are you on the list?   Listed below are those already registered to attend
the Gala who saved with early bird pricing. Early bird pricing ends
tomorrow.

There will not be a Spring cocktail party this year you don't want to wait
until December for a Gotham party with your Gotham family!

Remember, if you "joined" on the website by clicking I'll be there - you
still need to register and pay online

Sign up today and save:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-20-Year-Gala

Registered attendees to date - alphabetical by last name:

First name

Last name

David

Abeshouse