[Fredslist] ESOP Contact for Student Project

Kris Kohl kris at hrcomputes.com
Sat Feb 25 12:16:00 EST 2017

 One of my students in my "Employees and Organizations" class at the Bard MBA for Sustainability program is interested in exploring how employee ownership via ESOP programs influences employee engagement for her final project.  She would like to speak with an organization that is an ESOP in order to incorporate some anecdotal evidence and 1st person experiences from their experience. If you think you can help, please reach out to me at kkohl at bard.edu. Kristina Kohl,MBA,PMPPrincipal
856-982-7163www.becomingsustainable.org
www.hrcomputes.comhttps://twitter.com/KrisKohlhttp://linkedin.com/in/kristinakohl