[Fredslist] Twitter - Please read and help me out!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:01:32 EST 2017

WOW! I was just asked to be a member of the Twitter Panel for the Halstead
Annual Meeting on March 7th. The panel is made up a select group of "the
most socially active agents in the company" for live-action tweets during
the meeting. This is a big honor.

If you aren't already following me on Twitter at @LizSaldanaNYC, please do
so. I will be asking those available to like and retweet my Tweets during
the meeting. There are prizes for the top 3 tweets. To be honest, I don't
care so much about the prizes. However, I am highly competitive...I like to
win. :)

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator*
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

M: 917-697-3005
E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com