[Fredslist] Seeking legal assistant.

Sheryl-Anne Sastow sastowlaw at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 14:04:47 EST 2017

Hi all,
After 5 years, my trusted assistant had another child and cant handle the responsibilities any longer. As such, I'm looking for a legal assistant who is looking for a part-time job with very flexible hours. Will work from their home. Great for a stay at home mom who wants part-time work. Must be very comfortable on the computer --word, excel, dictation, court filings, and willing to learn about mediation.

Thanks!
Sheryl

Sheryl-Anne Sastow, Esq.
Sastow Law & Mediation
FOCUSING ON PEACEFUL RESOLUTION

Collaborative Team Divorce, Mediation, Family Disputes, Pet Disputes
Phone: (516) 314-6116
Offices: New York City, Great Neck, Plainview
ssastow at sastowlawandmediation.com
www.sastowlawandmediation.com

Confidentiality: Information contained in this message maybe privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of, or reliance upon, this message (including any attachments, links or other indirect
content) is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by replying to
this message, and immediately thereafter delete all copies.

Sent from my iPhone