[Fredslist] Another Gotham Success Story

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Feb 16 21:16:28 EST 2017

Former Networker of the Year Jeff Kamberg moved on from his position at Pace U. but while there he posted to Fredslist about the college's Wilson Center Funded Internship Program.  I shared the information with the CEO of the senior services agency -- Services Now For Adult Persons (SNAP) -- on whose board I serve.  Last year SNAP received a fully funded intern and earlier our CEO informed our board the Pace U. program selected our innovative senior agency AGAIN!

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my IPad]

Begin forwarded message: