[Fredslist] Recod and transcribe interviews?

Geraldine Anne Newman newthynk at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 19:12:10 EST 2017

Hi Gothamites,

What is the best way for me to have telephone interviews and record them and have them transcribed? They will probably be @ an hour in length. They are for a documentary I am doing but the interviews are just for my education/fact finding - they will not be used in the documentary so they do not need to be broadcast quality.

Any information or ideas is appreciated.

Happy Valentine’s NIght (or day after, depending on when you read this.).

Geraldine Newman

Geraldine Newman
Chief Creative Officer
N E W T H Y N K