[Fredslist] Help me welcome our newest Gotham Green members

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:16:43 EST 2017

As you know we hold GOtham GREEN Awards®.each year and the winners are
awarded a free membership in the GOtham GREEN® group after completing an
application.

Please welcome our newest approved members:

*Brett Swanson* representing the *Queens Chamber of Commerce's Manager of
Committee Development of the Queens Energy Committee*.  The  Chamber has
been so active in various areas.
Their mission is to educate local business owners and residents about
energy supply challenges and opportunities facing Queens and the
metropolitan area while promoting sensible solutions to meet demand with
local resources to accelerate regional economic growth.
This is accomplished in three ways:
i. Keeping up-to-date with current energy trends and regularly reporting
these issues
ii. Sharing information on local business capabilities and promoting
economic development initiatives
iii. Monitoring and reporting local, state and national legislative
initiatives that impact Queens

Brett can be reached at 718.898.8500     Email: bswanson at queenschamber.org
   Company URL: www.queenschamber.org

*Todd Pifher* representing *Cox Printers*. COX Printers is a full service
printing and online communications company based in Linden, New Jersey.
They are the experts in their field by offering alternatives to traditional
marketing and print practices to promote their customers businesses while
offering solutions that maximize their budgets. Businesses choose COX
Printers because they are looking for a company that they can partner with,
provide ideas that are economical, and help them grow profits. In addition,
COX Printers is a company that cares about its’ employees, customers and
the environment. They are both a socially and environmentally responsible
company.

They not only how they can offer the best products and services to support
the needs of their customers in today’s ever changing world, it’ how they
go about it. Their approach is innovative and smart. It meets the needs of
their customers in an economical way while at the same time offering a
sustainable approach. They have been recognized by many entities for their
sustainable practices.

Todd can be reached at 908 928-1010   email: tpifher at coxprinters.com
 Company: coxprinters.com

*Nadereh Afsharmanesh *represents* Earth Friendly Products.  *Earth
Friendly Products, a pioneer in the manufacturing of green household and
commercial cleaning products with roots dating back to 1967 as Venus Labs
has undertaken the role to create green products in the most
environmentally friendly manner. Earth Friendly Products has been making
green a priority for two decades with
more than 150 naturally derived and environmentally-friendly home and
industrial cleaning products.  Earth Friendly Products is committed to
excellence, quality and community leadership in all of its
activities. At Earth Friendly Products, we aim to fulfill obligations to
sustainability leadership by supporting activities which contribute to
environmental and social justice, human rights and a sustainable
environment. EFP products are tracked from raw material through final
manufacture in the company owned and operated plants. EFP has been
successful because of its commitment to innovative green chemistry and
sustainable manufacturing practices.

Nadereh can be reached at 714 891-3100    Nadereh at ecos.com   Company:
www.ecos.com

There is so much more to know about each of these companies but it would
take too long so.....

*Please SAVE THE DATE for APRIL 6 when you can meet each of these
extraordinary business people who are creative, imaginative, successful and
sustainable.*

 Reach out and welcome our new members if possible and/or check them out
and see if you can work with them in some way.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office