[Fredslist] Last call for Casual Cocktails

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Feb 9 10:35:59 EST 2017

We have the largest response yet for our quarterly cocktail event. Will you
be there?
If you have not yet responded please do so today. The final list must be
submitted to the building security. If you are not on the list you don't
get in. You will be sorry!!

Simply hit reply and say "I will be there."