[Fredslist] Thank you to Gotham members who supported Super Bowl pool that supported Foundation I head

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Feb 7 15:17:52 EST 2017

A special thank you to Gotham members who supported a Super Bowl pool in support of the Foundation associated with my FDR Lodge of the Knights of Pythias.  (I serve as president and CPA Ira Spiegel of Gotham's Professional Resources Group serves as VP of Kings-FDR-Tolerance Foundation.)

There was not post to Fredslist so the asks were one to one.

Ira devised and runs the pool and advised we netted $1,320 after payouts to winner (some winners ultimately donate some or all winnings so the ultimate net in support of our scholarships and supported charities could be more).

Congrats to the following members of Gotham who scored (you will have asked them how much they won):
Jan Arden
Corey Bearak
Mordo Bono
Fred Morante
Jim Sawyer
Ira Spiegel
[Not mentioning the “losers” so not to embarrass but Ira and I thank them all the more

It is a fun pool because lousy #s can win and none were worse than mine!

Anyone "miffed" at not being asked, just email me and I’ll a note to contact you next Dec./Jan. when Ira releases the 2018 pool.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]