[Fredslist] Your Gotham Photos

Cayce Crown info at thecrownview.com
Tue Feb 7 12:31:29 EST 2017

Happy Tuesday,

I am creating (with help from Mitch, Norm, Fred, etc) a video/photo montage for the 20th Gotham Anniversary celebration.

WE NEED YOUR GOTHAM PHOTOS.
Pictures you took while attending one of the infinite number of fabulous Gotham events over the last 20 years.

Especially you long timers. I joined Gotham upon video-ing the 10th Anniversary celebration.

So please send your 5 (FIVE) best photos, or any video to me by Tues. 2/28/17 5pm.

Scanned photos are preferred, but let me know if you only have hard copies.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Send your photos.

thanks so much,
Cayce