[Fredslist] Title Insuance Company and Office Supply Company needed to give referrals to - Gotham's Professionals Resource Group is Growing

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Mon Feb 6 10:22:40 EST 2017

Gotham,
 I am happy to put out a request looking for anyone who knows a Title
Insurance Company as well as an Office Supply Company
that Gotham's professionals' Resource Group can give referrals to.  If you
know of a company that
 would be interested in attending our next meeting on
 March 14th, please let me know.  Feel free to send them the ATTACHED
MEETING FLYER!

 They would certainly benefit from the referral base we have and we are
 happy to share.  These are two= seats we are looking to expand our growing
group with.

 If you, or they, have any questions, feel free to reach out to me as I
will
 help any way I can.

 Thank you in advance.
 Judie

 Judie Moceri
Professionals' Resource Group - Group Coordinator

 Promotional Solutions Int'l

 201.967.1735

 "Your One Stop Promotion Source"

 visit us at  www.PromotionalSolutions.biz