[Fredslist] Next Meeting of NY Legal Features A Discussion with Noted Immigration Lawyer George Akst on Immigration In The Age of Trump

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Sat Feb 4 15:38:45 EST 2017

Please join us at the next meeting of the New York Legal Group on Wednesday February 8, 2017 at 12:30 PM at the Friar's Club located at 57 E. 55th St in New York City.  Lunch will be served.

This is sure to be a fabulous meeting as we will be having a discussion with our very own George Akst, Esq. on "Immigration In The Age Of Trump: Separating Myth From Fact."  A noted immigration lawyer, George is a founding partner of Akst & Akst, a full service American immigration law firm comprised of professionals from around the world.  Recommended by the NY consular offices of Norway and Columbia and on the list of referred attorneys by the NY City Commission for the United Nations, George represents a broad range of clients both individually and on the corporate side, with a large client base of athletes and entertainers.  He recently lectured on this topic at The University of Massachusetts School of Law.

If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $45.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests prior to paying so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting.   I look forward to seeing you on February 8th .

Happy Networking,
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299