[Fredslist] Gotham and you in 2018! Are you ready for January?

Debra Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Dec 29 15:33:48 EST 2017

Hi Gotham,

Let's get ready for the new year - renew your Gotham membership online
today!  And don't forget to check out our January calendar - scroll down to
see list of January meetings - and make plans to ride the circuit!

Here are the directions to pay your membership dues:

*	If you're already signed in, navigate to your dashboard by selecting
it from the top right icon in the blue navigation bar. Click on your
dashboard link found here on the website

*	Once there, you'll see a box on the top right called Membership,
which has your groups and Pay Now Links. Just click the "Pay Now" link,
scroll down to the dues area and follow the instructions on the shopping
cart.

  _____

Happy 2018!!  We have lots of opportunities to network and get to know your
fellow Gotham members - see the list of
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2018/1> January meetings
below.  Each meeting has a link to the group page so you can read about the
group and see who the members are and who to contact if you are interested
in attending that meeting.

 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/calendar/2018/1> Click here for
our January meetings at a glance.

*	Monday, January 8th - Head over to Restaurant Patrick at lunchtime
and network with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Expert-Witness-Meeting-2017-1
2-18> Expert Witness group!
*	Tuesday, January 9th - Start your day by networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/New-Haven-Meeting-2017-12-20>
New Haven group at the Trumbull Marriott!  In the evening, join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/CT-Dinner-Meeting-2017-12-14>
CT Dinner group for some networking at Del Frisco's Grill!

*	Wednesday, January 10th - At midday, get together with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Construction-Meeting-2017-12-
18> Construction group at Club Quarters!
*	Thursday, January 11th - Join the GOtham Green
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/GOtham-Green-Meeting-2017-01-
14-2>  group at Club Quarters for a special luncheon where they will
announce the winners of the GOtham Green awards!  Or, also at midday, do
some networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Real-Estate-Meeting-2017-12-2
1> Real Estate group at Angus Club Steakhouse!
*	Tuesday, January 16th - Head over to the North Shore Towers
restaurant for some early morning networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-12-21>
Towers group!  Afterwards, come into the city and join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Downtown-Meeting-2017-12-20>
Downtown group or the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-201
7-12-18> Make A Difference group!
*	Wednesday, January 17th - THREE morning meetings to choose from:
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Suffolk-Legal-Meeting-2017-12
-21> Suffolk Legal group, the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Westchester-Meeting-2017-12-2
0> Westchester group, or the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Business-Breakfast-Meeting-20
17-12-19> Business Breakfast group!  When you're done, make your way to Club
Quarters and do some networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting-2017-12-17-0
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Young-Pros-Meeting-2017-12-21
> Young Pros group at the offices of Forest Hills Financial Group!
*	Thursday, January 18th - Do some morning networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2017-12-21>
Queens group at the Skyline Diner OR the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Legal-Meeting-201
7-12-21> Long Island Legal group at the Inn at Fox Hollow!  Then head into
the city and network with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-NYC-Meeting-2017-12-21>
Women of NYC group at Club Quarters!
*	Tuesday, January 23rd  - Start your day with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Women-Long-Island-Meeting-201
7-12-21> Women of Long Island at the Inn at Fox Hollow!  Then network with
the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-12-
17> Gotham First group at Club Quarters!
*	Wednesday, January 24th - Join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Power-Breakfast-Meetin
g> Power Breakfast group at Maison-Kayser!  Afterwards, make your way to
Club Quarters and network with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Bandit-Group-Meeting-2017-12-
17> Bandit group, or join the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/East-Group-Meeting> East
group at Ciao Baby!
*	Thursday, January 25th -  Start your day by networking with the
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2017-12-2
1> Long Island group at the Inn at Fox Hollow!
*	Wednesday, January 31st - Head over to Club Quarters at midday and
network with the NY Health
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-
12-17> & Aging group!

Have fun Riding the Circuit in January!