[Fredslist] Slow business week? Schedule January Networking Meetings

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 12:40:45 EST 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Many businesses are slow this week; which makes it a great time to schedule
networking meetings!

Join Gotham First on Tuesday, January 23rd, at our *NEW LOCATION* Club
Quarters 25 W 51st St from 12:30-2:00pm.  Gotham First is an open group, so
there’s no need to check with me about conflicts.  Sign up here to pay for
the meeting:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-12-17

Remember to click the  [image: Inline image 3]button so everyone knows
you’ll be there.  Guests and Circuit Riders look at the website to see who
is attending meetings and you definitely want to be seen!

Networking Hints:

1. While you're on the website, look at the Gotham First group page
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/Formica-I
and schedule a few one-on-one meetings or calls before the January 23rd
meeting.

2. Make notes of one-on-ones and business referrals on the calendar entry
you make for networking meetings.  When you get to the meeting, you can
publicly thank individual members and guests for one-on-ones and business
referrals.

Gotham First's motto:

*Gotham First...Because we always think of Gotham first.*

*​Happy New Year!​*

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com