[Fredslist] Stark (shared) Office suite referral

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Thu Dec 21 07:23:55 EST 2017

Hello Gothamites

Since I sold my business I am vacating my office as of January 31st, I would like to rent an office in a Stark (shared) office suite. I don't know anyone in that business and am looking for space in White Plains, NY. I would rather work with someone from Gotham than have to just call Stark or whoever. So if anyone out there does this kind of thing in the White Plains, NY area or can steer me to someone I would very much appreciate it
Happy Holidays

Steve

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 329-1516 Cell
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414>[lnk]<http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer