[Fredslist] Lawyer, land use, Cold Spring in Putnam County

Rita Sue RitaSue at ritasue.com
Wed Dec 20 11:43:43 EST 2017

I need a lawyer familiar with local laws and politics who can advise me in negotiating with the town that decided to repair a dam on the reservoir that abuts my land. Easements are not clear. I will not be able to use or rent my house for at least a year because of disruption.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations,

RS

RitaSue Siegel, FIDSA | Partner | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:ritasue at ritasue.com>
17 West 54 Street | 10019 | mobile 917 806 3947