[Fredslist] Need some referrals

centerpointmtge at gmail.com centerpointmtge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:58:03 EST 2017

Dear fellow Tribesmen,
I am working with a substantial client who wants to do a refinance on his primary residence.

Property currently in Irrevocable trust
Self employed. And does NOT want to use corporate returns, desires very aggressive rates.
I have spoken to some banks, who will do the mortgage vesting in Irrevocable trust with corporate returns , and others who will do it without corporate returns however NOT in trust.
Thanking you in advance for referrals, and happy holidays to all.
Thank you very much,

Renee' Richter
President

Centerpoint Funding Corp.