[Fredslist] Corey Bearak and Roy Fenichel and Gotham - All Strike Again!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Dec 13 17:52:47 EST 2017

Congratulations Susan!!! As a former JPMChase corporate banker, I was one of those who answered the call but since I've been gonefrom Chase fifteen years, I'm a little rusty on navigating the current labrinth. Not at all surprised that Corey hit the ball out of the park. He's done that with some of my referrals a few times. He's one of Gotham's white knights. I'm pleased to see that Roy Fenichel is too. I enjoy his informative writings on Fredslist.
Hats off to you Susan, once again, for acknowledging these worthy Gothamites and their invaluable support to a member of the tribewho put out the call.
Kelly WellesCo-chair, NY Health and Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year Kelly Welles, President          wellesfinancialservices.comTrusted Advisor to Attorneys andAccountants Specializing in Insurance and BenefitsCell   917-626-8590www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles________________________WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICESBusiness & Personal Financial Strategies