[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham NY Legal-Topic For Discussion Is Law Firm Economics

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Dec 11 15:35:53 EST 2017

Please join Gotham NY Legal at our final meeting of 2017 on Wednesday December 13, 2017 at 12:30 PM at Club Quarters located at 25 West 51st Street.  This particular Club Quarters is just off Fifth Avenue opposite Rockefeller Center so you should be able to get a fabulous look at the tree.

The topic for discussion for this meeting is a review of law firm economics and decisions that need to be made by year end such as billing rates, raises, bonuses, benefits, etc.  Speaking of guests...Please bring them!  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $45.00.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting-2017-10-20 .

I look forward to seeing you on December 13th .

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299