[Fredslist] office space available

David Schiffer info at dlsdesign.com
Sun Dec 10 12:21:23 EST 2017

Hello Gotham,

I have desk space available in my office. We have a large front room with an empty desk area at both ends. There is great wifi, ethernet, bright overhead or indirect lighting, good heat/AC. The room is carpeted and very quiet. It’s ideal for someone who wants to hunker down and work. You could use a laptop or even bring in a desktop. Landline is also available. Small fridge, microwave, coffee maker.

Great neighborhood near Grand Central. Lots of places to eat, and biz support like Fedex, Staples, UPS store, as well as Rite Aid, Duane Reade, Starbucks / Gregorys coffee.

Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk about details. See photos below.
David Schiffer

DLS Design
o  212-255-3464
c  917-885-3364

Web Design | Branding & Marketing | Search Optimization | Web Hosting | Social Media

info at dlsdesign.com <mailto:info at dlsdesign.com>
www.dlsdesign.com <http://www.dlsdesign.com/>