[Fredslist] Sincere thanks from The City of Brotherly Love

Meyer Bentley, Carly Carly.MeyerBentley at td.com
Thu Dec 7 09:31:27 EST 2017

[Image result for heart]   My heart is full.

A sincere Thank You for recognizing me as Networker of the Year for 2017. Phew! I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity to spread the Gotham magic in Center City Philadelphia and Suburban Philadelphia.

Fred and Team, thank you for entrusting me with your vision. Your support is paramount and inspirational.

A heartfelt Thank you to Joshua Zinder for enlightening me to the spirit of Gotham. Integrating the true gift of giving talents, abilities, skills and resources with likeminded individuals is where the magic LIVES. Thank you for encouraging me and for helping me re-launch Gotham Philadelphia and launching Suburban Philadelphia. Gotham is where GIVING professional business, philanthropy and friendship collide. Triple Bottom Line –Trifecta!

Susan Zinder-Congratulations to you and to Jason Greenberg for earning The Red Bandana Award.

Gotham Philadelphia and Marianna Schenk—Thank you for your loyal support, your commitment to excellence and your Brotherly Love…. …to this Chicago Native.  Let's keep growing!

Renatus,
Carly Meyer

Carly Meyer Bentley | VP, Relationship Manager | US Wealth – Southern Region
TD Private Client Group, a business of TD Wealth®
PA1-029-180 | 100 Iron Lake Boulevard, Exton, PA 19341
O: 484 401 2034 I NMLS# 1421537

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

Please do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security. Unfortunately, we cannot execute such instructions provided in an e-mail. Thank you.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through TD Private Client Wealth LLC Member FINRA, SIPC. 444 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022. (800) 800-2535. TD Private Client Wealth LLC is an affiliate of TD Bank, N.A. Securities and Investment Advisory products are: NOT FDIC INSURED; NOT BANK GUARANTEED; NOT A DEPOSIT; MAY LOSE VALUE; NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. Use of email is inherently insecure. Confidential information, including account information and personally identifiable information, should not be transmitted via email or email attachment. In no event shall TD Private Client Wealth LLC or any of its affiliates accept any responsibility for the loss, use or misuse of any information including confidential information, which is sent to TD Private Client Wealth LLC or its affiliates via email or email attachment. TD Private Client Wealth LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of any email or email attachment, that an email will be received by TD Private Client Wealth LLC or that TD Private Client Wealth LLC will respond to any email. This email message is confidential and/or privileged. It is to be used by the intended recipient only. Use of the information contained in this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and promptly destroy any record of this email.