[Fredslist] Thanks to the generosity of Paul Napolitano & Victoria Drogin, Welles Remy Crowther's inspiration continues with "Red Bandana at All Saints Regional School"

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed Dec 6 16:25:29 EST 2017

Good afternoon fellow Tribe members: I’m sharing the enclosed, in the spirit of the season. Thanks to Paul & Victoria’s generous hosting of Gotham members on 9/12/17 to view the Man in Red Bandana documentary, https://maninredbandana.com/, Welles Remy Crowther continues to inspire young people.  My daughter Kelly and her girlfriend Michelle Gallucci joined me and fellow Gotham members at the film’s showing. We were all very moved by this inspirational documentary.

As Sports Director at a private LI HS, Michelle contacted the Welles Remy Crowther Charitable Trust to learn more about their children’s educational curriculum, as discussed in the film, and to create a school fund-raiser. Michelle did not know about Welles prior to seeing the documentary.  Now Michelle and the students she impacts are helping to spread the mission of the Welles Remy Crowther Trust which “recognizes and awards academic and athletic excellence in young men and women who serve their communities through education, health, recreation and character development”. Below a note from Michelle and the fund-raiser details; I’m proud to see the spirit of Gotham Giving continues well beyond our members.

Many good wishes for Happy Holidays to all; Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>