[Fredslist] Order your Gotham Goes to Citifield, 2018 plus Fireworks Tix @ our Cocktail party

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Dec 4 17:23:34 EST 2017

I’ll be joining with many of you tomorrow eve at the Friars Club and I’ll be glad to take orders from anyone who still needs to reserve some tickets for our Grand outing to see the Yankees visit the Mets at Citifield, Saturday, June 9, 2018.

It also makes for a nice holiday gift (or late mom’s day or early dad’s day).  And I always end up with a waitlist.

See the details from my post to Fredlist last week below:

Please do not miss YOUR opportunity to RSVP (and send in your paid reservation if you wish) for next Spring’s visit.

Gotham already procured our usual allotment, same price, but this time the Budweiser Landing (Section 339) (much closer to all the nice food courts including Shake Shack).

The Players: Mets hosting the Yankees.

The Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018.

Time: 7:00 p.m.

Price: $80pp payable by check to Gotham City Networking but mailed to me at my PO box below.*
and if game is not enough for you, FIREWORKS follows after the game.

The ticket RSVPs move fast so follow this recommendation: RSVP immediately rather that face being waitlisted. (It would not surprise that many tickets move as soon as this message goes live.)

*If you wish to give me you check at the cocktail party, that is fine too but get your RSVPs in ASAP

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]