[Fredslist] (no subject)

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Aug 29 14:22:26 EDT 2017

*Fellow Gothamites: Are you a film maker or do you know one who is.  Would
you like to be recognized and win a prize for your work? *
New York's Gotham City Networking is holding it's annual Film Festival on
November 8th.

Please click on the following link to get more details and information
about submitting a film.

http://enterthegothamfilmfestival.com/
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=db7fr-j6nz9wx6-6r&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_group_announcement_message%3B81a4XAGTQASm8L6DnN8P0A%3D%3D&t=plh&midToken=AQHNPLaEKY0HBQ&ek=group_announcement_message&urlhash=_cI7&url=http%3A%2F%2Fenterthegothamfilmfestival%2Ecom%2F>

The entry deadline is 10/13/17.

We hope you will be a winner or know someone who will and we look forward
to seeing you there!

[image: http://enterthegothamfilmfestival.com/]

Gideon

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers