[Fredslist] Question for the estate attorneys in the group

Alan Klein alan.klein at acepayroll.com
Mon Aug 28 15:53:40 EDT 2017

The members of my temple put up funds to pay off the mortgage a few years
ago and we (Ace) have been handling the monthly distributions to the
appropriate members.

One of the members passed away and her son who is the estate administrator
is asking us to redirect the funds - not to the estate or himself but
another party that we are told the deceased member wanted them to go to.

I am hesitant to redirect and am curious what type of documentation you
would advise we (Ace and the temple) have on file first.

Thanks
Alan

--
Alan S Klein, President