[Fredslist] Season of Giving Update

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Aug 21 11:05:31 EDT 2017

At this writing we are about 40% towards our $25,000 goal (5 $5000 grants announced at our 12/5 Holiday Party) with some $10,500 collected.

Please keep us going by considering a credit card contribution at www.gothamfoundation.org.  Such contribution is enhanced by a match from Raj Goel and reimbursement of credit card fees by our purveyor Marc Halpert.

Now that's team work!  And the team work continues in September when Gothamite Michael Farrell picks up the matching role.

Thank you all!   This is one of the best things we do!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2016
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com