[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails is back

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Aug 14 16:28:18 EDT 2017

Mark your calendars for *Wednesday, October 4th from 5-7PM.*
The last one was our largest ever! If you were there you know how great it
was. Go to the website and sign up or simply hit reply and say "I will be
there!"

Place: HUB International located at 5 Bryant Park
Fee:  Free

*Note:*
*As a courtesy to Gotham, if you sign up and realize you won't be able to
attend, please let me know. We place the wine order according to those that
sign up. *

Jayne Latz

*President and Executive Communication Coach*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*

*Check out my book on Amazon:*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*