[Fredslist] Flat Screen & Smart TVs - seeking info

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 19:02:43 EDT 2017

Hi along the Circuit!

    I'm looking to get a flat screen tv.   A friend told me the industry is
moving to all smart tv's and she  just got a regular one but they're being
phased out.  My  first thought is I don't want to have to operate my tv like
a computer  which I'm on so much already - I'd like tv to remain in the
downtime  category!

    Seeking thoughts, experience, advice re the difference  in operating
the smart vs. regular tvs, and overall  recommendations & opinions re brands
and features, both positive  and negative, and anything you consider
important in this area.

   Thanks very much ~~