[Fredslist] Seeking an Elder Law Attorney In The Area of Lancaster, PA

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Mon Aug 7 17:02:35 EDT 2017

Thank you.

*Jack Halpern, CEO*

*My Elder Advocate LLC ™*

511 Avenue Of The Americas #241G

New York, NY 10011-8436

212-945-7550

*jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com* <jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com>

www.myelderadvocate.com

*www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net <http://www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net>*

"Our most cruel failure in how we treat [the aged] is the failure to
recognize that they have priorities beyond merely being safe and living
longer; that the chance to shape one's story is essential to sustaining
meaning in life; that we have the opportunity to refashion our
institutions, our culture, and our conversations in ways that
transform the possibilities
for the last chapters in everyone's lives."

-
*Atul Gawande M.D., Being Mortal (2014)*