[Fredslist] Complimentary trip to Albany for Queens Day, Monday May 8th

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 11:56:23 EDT 2017

You are cordially invited to join us:

Greetings!

It gives all of us at the Queens Chamber; our Staff, our Board of Directors and most importantly our Members, great pride and satisfaction to be running the first of many Queens Day in Albany events. We depart our headquarters at the Bulova Corporate Center by buses (provided by Resorts World) at 8:00 am for a full day of legislative meet and greets with the Queens delegation in the NYS Assembly and the NYS Senate. We look forward to sharing the economic development issues at hand as well as showcasing the cultural and tourism opportunities in Queens County. All State-wide electeds have been invited and the days' highlight will be a reception at The Egg from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm showcasing over 20 restaurant, beverage and food purveyors from Queens.

Please be sure to register for this complimentary trip, courtesy of the Queens Chamber and our sponsors. Have your voice heard in Albany!

To date, we have the NY Mets, Con Edison, Airbnb, Investors Bank, New York State Restaurant Association, Mattone Group, Metro TaxiCab, Resorts World, Royal Waste, New York Building Congress, National Grid, Yelp, NYAREA, AT&T, Plaxall, St. Johns University, our media sponsor Queens Tribune and more joining as sponsors every day.

We thank all these sponsors and look forward to seeing you.

Register at: http://www.queenschamber.org/events/Queens-Day-in-Albany-1504/details

Thomas J. Grech

Phone: 917-865-2699
Fax: 801.340.0948