[Fredslist] Advertisinf Internship

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Fri Apr 28 11:04:36 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
Below & attached is information of a friend's sister.  She is looking for an internship in the advertising arena.  For a small world story, I did not know that Alexis was part of the team that  on my company's amazing media display for our 130th Anniversary.  Please look at her info and please contact her with any leads that you can provide.  Thanks.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com

Alexis studies advertising at the Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, one of the top schools for advertising in the country. She is particularly interested in advertising, art direction, and design opportunities. Last summer she interned at Bravo Media. Here is the link to her portfolio: http://amwatson.myportfolio.com

If you know of any opportunities, or could pass this email along to your contacts that might know someone, let me know. They can also connect with Alexis directly at amwatson at syr.edu<mailto:amwatson at syr.edu>