[Fredslist] Visting the MAD Group

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Tue Apr 25 16:25:33 EDT 2017

I visited the MAD group and found out that are actually quite happy.  After I told them that I was expecting an angry group they informed me that MAD is for Make A Difference - a group dedicated to helping others though various non-profits and supporting companies.  Now it made sense why they were all happy - there is nothing more satisfying that helping others (the philosophy of Gotham).  We meet at the Club Quarters where we had a great setting and good food.  The meeting was quite jovial and we even had an impromptu auction of Norm Spizz services by Lucas Hunt, a professional auctioneer.  Since the MAD Group is actually very happy everyone should visit, have a great time and meet people who have the pulse of the non-profit world.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com