[Fredslist] Attorney needed for possible lease negotiation

Stephen Ganns steve at gannscpa.com
Thu Apr 20 13:06:05 EDT 2017

Hello Fellow Gothamites

I have merged my company with a firm and I am being bought out. I negotiated a fine package concerning that part.

The firm we are merging with is in our building and it seems we are going to be using his space. This will all happen May 1, 2017. However my lease with the landlord extends to November 30, 2018. 19 months.

I need a consultation with an attorney who has done this kind of thing before and I might possibly need that same attorney's services to negotiate for me. I expect to be billed for this and am not looking for any favors.

I have not spoken with the landlord yet.

Anyone Interested please email me. Thanks

Stephen J Ganns, CPA
7-11 South Broadway Suite #209
White Plains, NY 10601
914 682-7007 Voice
914 946-8286 Fax
steve at gannscpa.com<mailto:steve at gannscpa.com>
website: www.gannscpa.com<http://www.gannscpa.com/>
[FB]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414>[lnk]<http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer