[Fredslist] Today's Construction Meeting - Scary and Informative.

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Apr 19 15:11:49 EDT 2017

What a great meeting we had in the Construction Group today.  Today's topic was insurance, which might be boring at times, but today it was a bit scary and very informative.  Who would have realized that the insurance problems affecting the construction industry is affecting everyone's quality of life?  The presentation by Noff Colabella, Todd Krawchick (both from BNC Insurance Agency), and Rich Resnick of Project Risk Consultants expertly explained why & how the rising cost of construction insurance is becoming the main cause of business closing, which puts many people out of work, to projects not being built, like new public schools in our communities.  It is amazing how much the construction industry influences our lives in this wonderful city.  I can't wait to see what the next topic of discussion will be at the May 24th meeting.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com