[Fredslist] Raj Goel to the Rescue...Again!

Dana Charlton DCharlton at kleinzelman.com
Wed Apr 19 13:20:10 EDT 2017

Do you ever get a message on your phone that you must click on a link to prevent a virus?  I know not to do that - lest I open the door for the virus -- and tried to back out but this was a stubborn one, so I shut the phone off and reached out for the expert, Raj Goel.  Raj helped me put the Sophos free virus protection program on my phone and all is well with my phone again.  Thank you again Raj Goel, for your expertise and Gotham-like helpfulness!

Dana Charlton
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
485 Madison Avenue, Suite 1301
New York, NY 10022
Tel:  (212) 935-6020, ext. 250