[Fredslist] Art Opening and book party

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Apr 19 08:17:16 EDT 2017

*If you haven't seen Judy's magnificent work you must come tonight!!!  I
speak from experience. I have a piece of her work in a prominent place in
my home. I just love it.*

*Tonight is a great opportunity to see Gotham friends. Come celebrate!!*

*I hope to see you later! *

Jayne Latz

*We build clarity. We build confidence. We build careers.*

*Are you looking to be clear, concise and confident? Click here
<https://youtu.be/8rQiqC6q5gU>*

*Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How to Succeed in Business With
Clarity and Confidence
<https://www.amazon.com/Communicate-Corporate-Ladder-Business-Confidence/dp/1941870538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478201342&sr=8-1&keywords=communicate+up+the+corporate+ladder>*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new