[Fredslist] Financial Internship

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Tue Apr 18 09:43:30 EDT 2017

Hi all,
Please take a look at the brief paragraph below & the attached resume of this hardworking & reliable young man.  He is looking for an internship in the financial world.

I have always had a strong interest in the market and how it works, which had guided me to pursuing a career regarding financial analysis or financial planning. Being able to help a firm grow or help a person through their financial endeavors is something that motivates me to do well. As you can see from the attached resume, I display the ability to communicate information via telephone and in person with multiple clients while working as an intern for I.B. Asset Locators. My experience in the retail business has introduced me to many different types of people and how to deal with them appropriately. I believe working with a team brings about the best in me. I made sure that I provided my best work in order for the team to benefit as a whole, as I demonstrated in helping to operate a simulated café shop in a team of 4.  I am eager to contribute to the success of a firm and I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my qualifications.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com